Adsense

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dynamics GP Tip - Changing Required Field Style

I have been working a lot with Dynamics GP lately and have found it fairly annoying to try and save a form several times to be prompted that I’ve missed a required field. This has mostly been in test environments where I’m playing around and am not quite sure what the required fields of a from might be.
A co-worker showed me how to change the style of required fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP and I’ve found that it helps quite a bit. You can see before and after images below to illustrate just how helpful this could be.


To do this, follow the steps below.
  • Click on the Home section
  • Click the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu item
  • Select User Preferences
  • Click Display
  • Change the Color and/or Font under Required Fields
  • Click Apply and enjoy!
Hope this helps someone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I have no idea why the default is black with regular font, that really doesn't help show what fields you need to fill in.