Adsense

Monday, June 25, 2007

Pandora's Box - Play Pandora minimized or in your system tray...

If you have read my post about iTunes vs Pandora, you'd know that I dig the new online service for streaming tunes at work. The only problem with the service, in my opinion, is that you need to leave a browser window open while listening...

I started to look for a solution to allow you to either minimize your Pandora or play it in your System Tray. I found a cool little app that lets you do just this. You even get a nice context menu from the system tray icon that allows you to issue commands to Pandora without having opening it.

Makes Pandora even better IMO! Check it out.

2 comments:

BlackTigerX said...

I don't know about "new"... it's been around for a while

http://ebersys.blogspot.com/2005/11/pandora-lets-you-discover-music-you.html

Paul Fox said...

It's "new" to me... Maybe if I read your blog in 2005, it wouldn't be. =)


http://foxsys.blogspot.com/2007/06/itunes-radio-streaming-vs-pandora.html