Seeing that everything was in this new and interesting language, I couldn’t exactly get into my facebook settings and find out where to change the language back. Fortunately I found a direct link to the Facebook language settings page so that I could change it back to my native English. You can click the link below to check it out and fix this issue.
Facebook Language Settings Direct Link
Hopefully Facebook find out how my setting suddenly and randomly changed and I hope this helps someone else out if it happens to them.
~ Paul
Nope didn't happen to me =)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletehappened to me today! so strange everything suddenly became french!
ReplyDeleteHappened to me just now - I found your post by searching for facebook language change - it spontaneously switched to French.
ReplyDelete(It had asked me some weeks earlier, "would you like to switch to French", and of course I said no. I guess it didn't think I was competent to make the decision...)
thanks was very much helped lot...
ReplyDeleteIt changed mine over the weekend to German
ReplyDeleteThe settings don't work. They're in the foreign language
ReplyDeleteMine just switched to German - I don't read or write German so I'm not sure which choice is for language. :/
ReplyDeleteJust happened to me. So weird. Any idea what caused it? Hope our privacy isn't compromised by an external attack
ReplyDelete